Old July 10th 05, 07:04 PM

From: "b.b." on Sat 9 Jul 2005 16:24

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Just as are the other records I've given you
information on.

You have no MARS records.

And here we have clear evidence that supports my contention that
one day your kids will see what a pathological liar you've been,
Brain...

Steve, anybody can have a MARS license and be inactive for years before
finally being removed from the record for non-participation. Such a
person may make claims to having held MARS calls, but should never make
claims of having held a leadership position in MARS.

I didn't say I had a "leadership position in MARS"...

I said I had a leadership position in a Marine Corps unit that
supported the MARS program on Okinawa.

Support? billets? chow? laundry? Just how did you support the MARS
program?

He gave at the orifice?

Just as I suspected. You had absolutely nothing to do with MARS. No
wonder your ignorance vast ignorance shines through when you try to
speak authoratatively about MARS.

In other words, Stebie did the Snow Job thing again... :-)

But you claimed to have held a leadership position in MARS/Okinawa, and
you told us that you had no letter of appointment.

Nope. Just my orders to MCB Camp Butler for temporary FAP duty to
the MARS program.

Clerk? Runner? Mailboy?

"FAP?" Whuzzat? "Foreign Anglo Provacateur?" :-)

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Neither.

Your stories just don't add up.

His stories subtract from his credibility. His stories multiply
the massive amounts of wasted crud he claims. His stories can
be divided into confetti by simple logic.

Your lack of knowledge of MARS indicates that you we

a. lying when you said that you held a leadership position in
MARS/Okinawa.

Nope.

and

b. not lying when you said you had no letter of appointment because
not having such a letter goes hand in hand with not having such a
leadership position.

So are you now claiming that you do have such a letter?

No Letter. Orders. No, I don't have a copy of my old orders.

In your own words, not having the paperwork means you didn't do it.

...and there we have it!

Nor do I have a copy of my orders to boot camp from the processing
station, nor do I have a currrent copy of my transfer to my last duty
station.

You sure lack a lot.

He could be a knight of the Round Table...Sir Lackalot.

But those duty stations are part of the records I've refered you
to but you are too cowardly to write and find out about.

Over and over.

Mr. Robeson, it is yours to prove. Remember, if you can't prove your
assertions it means it didn't happen. And that you're a liar. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Tsk. Nobody can get such records (under the FOIA laws) without
proving that they should have them. Family members qualify and
recognized corporate personnel departments qualify and so do
law officers.

Meanwhile, without SOME corroboration from SOMETHING else besides
"his records," all he's got is a bunch of smelly BS. shrug

Stebie making some "threat" about Brian's children...

The sad truth is that they'll realize that there are bad people in the
world, and their father's role was to protect them from it.

The sad truth is they are going to read.

Indeed.

Yup...they'll see ol' Stebies' bilious hatred standing out in
the Google archives for all time to come. Nothing but yards
and yards and yards and yards of his hatred against any who
dare disagree with him on anything...trash-mouth extraordinaire.

Doctor Robeson, heal thyself.

He couldn't heal hisself afore. He be a walking sore, no
healing possible, lots of hurt in there and that makes him
HATE all that don't agree with him.

bit bit