Old July 10th 05, 04:11 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

perhaps moderate hormone injections would make *me* a BIGGER human being...I
could get a B or C cup size while still maintaining my obviously manly, macho
demeanor...can't overdo it though, I'll turn into a real Ace every twenty eight
days..

You couldn't turn into a 'real Ace' no matter how hard you try, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

..what a maroon...

If I upped the hormone dosage to four hundred percent, I could be an 'Ace' such
as yourself in just a few weeks. I'm just not ready to see my manhood shriveled
up like yours...besides, from what I've seen of your artificial menses, I want
no part of it. I couldn't take the wild mood swings and irrationality.

The Germans, as always, have a word for you..totenbore, which roughly
translated, means 'bore to death'.

I got two words for you, 'tard boy... "dumbass Canuck".

You keep right on trying though.

dxAce
Michigan
USA