Old July 11th 05, 08:35 PM
Charlie

Because the images are virtually the same..even if I stepped outside and
shot a "true after" picture it would be the same image.

Sorry to disappoint all you guys but there was no damage here.....as all but
a very few "tower experts" predicted.

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Fred W4JLE" wrote in message
While the after picture may represent the condition of your tower after
the
storm, it is NOT an after picture. Why the false representation?

"Charlie" wrote in message
In all honesty to those that ridiculed the tower and it's associated
riggings etc...I have posted photos of the damage incurred from the

category
4 hurricane Dennis. I never expected this kind of result...live and learn

suppose. Here is the direct link..

1. http://deepsouthnet.net/storm_damage.html

--

Charlie