Old July 11th 05, 10:18 PM
Big Ugly

In article ,
"Charlie" wrote:

There are no distortions Ken. The tower looks the same the day before Dennis
as it does now the day after. The WHOLE POINT in using 2 identical photos
was to illustrate that there IS NO DIFFERENCE after the storm.

I have been on Usenet for 20 years or more and it is always the
same....people just wait in the wings to take pot shots at others. I posted
a link to the tower photos and all I got was ridicule and cuss words.

Now that it survived the affects of hurricane Dennis I get accusations that
Dennis never even came near my home.
You guys can all go fish..or any other "F" word you might be able to think
of.

Sorry to rob you all of the splendor of viewing my new tower down on the
ground.

You ****ers are all a bunch of real sick *******s.

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

If you make yourself a target you become one dummy.

"Ken Taylor" wrote in message
"Charlie" wrote in message
Because the images are virtually the same..even if I stepped outside and
shot a "true after" picture it would be the same image.

Sorry to disappoint all you guys but there was no damage here.....as all
but a very few "tower experts" predicted.

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

Charlie, you may have noticed that the thread died once people realised
you are out of town and not endangering anyone else. Good on you for
putting up a tower out there, what the hell, eh? But the distortions
aren't exactly helpful.

More to the point, how's the DX'ing? I used to have to go to a nearby
mountainside road to get any height like you have now.

Cheers.

Ken