Old July 11th 05, 11:12 PM
Ron Hardin

Ron Hardin wrote:
They've been doing it for a couple of weeks, so I doubt it's any emergency.

I think they don't get to broadcast any old way they want no matter what
I want to hear something else for, if those are the terms of the license.
I think either they've miscalculated sunrise (add vs. subtract for
daylight time) or one of their nighttime antennas is at the wrong phase
or amplitude for the required northward null.

Here they are this morning, station ID break, in Central Ohio, loudest thing
on 660 kHz, by far

http://rhhardin.home.mindspring.com/wdlt2.ram

Not bad for 800w with a null directed north.
--
Ron Hardin