Old February 15th 04, 03:38 AM
Dave Barnett

Default Anyone know power plug wiring for SBE-33?

I acquired a really nice Sideband Engineers SBE-33 transceiver and
would like to get it working. I already have several SBE-34's and
really enjoy these rigs. The problem is that I have been unable to
locate any documentation on the '33. Does anyone know if the power
plug wiring on the SBE-33 and '34 are the same? I know that with the
model 34 there are several jumpers and different wiring configruations
that must be made to accommodate 12 volt or 120 volt operation. Does
anyone know whether the two models are the same in terms of plug
wiring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave B.
WB0ICM