Old July 12th 05, 02:43 AM
running dogg

Li`Changchun wrote:

"running dogg" wrote

Islam was founded on the dream of "dar al-Islam"-an Islamic Earth,
created through conquest.

snip

Your quite up to the goings on in the Islamic fundamentalist camp.
Do they train you in Calipornia?

Whats the matter, Li, have you run out of dirty deeds committed by the
CCP to highlight? First I'm a commie, then I'm a Muslim fundie. Has it
ever occurred to your small mind that the two philosophies are
diametrically opposed? Has it ever occurred to you that with all the
hate in your heart-you hate China, you hate liberals, you hate
California, you hate Islam-that you're drowning in a sea of your own
hate?