Old July 12th 05, 08:14 PM
an_old_friend

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
an_old_idiot wrote:

forgery btw

My rig will not tranmit out band so I am covered there

So what about the sub-bands you are allowed/not allowed to operate on
with you tech license? Do you know which part of the band you are
allowed to operate according to your license? Your Yeasu rig sure
doesn't know. Do you just depend on something else to keep you legal
instead of knowing the rules yourself? Looks like if your rig isn't
smart enough know the rules you're in trouble, because you sure don't
seem that smart.

gee what part of which Band has space restircted from tech operating

Tech like myself Have no prevlidges below 30 MHZ and all prevlidges
above

Don't YOU know that?

I did not say I depended on .. but that I could pretty much if I chose

But there is NO current need for me to know much of anything below 30
MHZ except what concerns the aurgments I may make

One's abilty to follow the rules is improved by some understanding of
the rules, However may contention that it is possible not to understand
and legaly operate satnds

I am required to obey
not understand

Nothing in part 97 says I have to understand it

So how do you intend to obey rules you don't understand?

asked and answered