Old July 12th 05, 05:15 PM

I suppose (only guessing) if some folks are listening to their Shortwave
radios with a computer card in the radios and connected to the
internet,they can detect that,or listening to Shortwave radio on the
internet with their computers or internet radios,they can detect that
too.(I don't know if I am making any sense about that,probally not)
Otherwise,how can they detect if folks are listening to Shortwave radio?
In England,those folks over there have to pay a lot of money each year
for a license to watch their tv sets.The license is for only one tv per
household,extra tv sets do not have to be licensed.I will be durn if I
will pay any taxes to listen to my radios! We are already being taxed
half to death.
cuhulin