Old July 12th 05, 10:51 PM
Mike Ward

On 10 Jul 2005 20:16:05 GMT, Ron Hardin
wrote:

I think they don't get to broadcast any old way they want no matter what
I want to hear something else for, if those are the terms of the license.
I think either they've miscalculated sunrise (add vs. subtract for
daylight time) or one of their nighttime antennas is at the wrong phase
or amplitude for the required northward null.

Though I do like to poke a little harmless fun at the lengths you go
to, to receive Don Imus' show...I do think you're right here, and it
probably doesn't have much to do with the tropical weather in this
case.