Old July 12th 05, 11:29 PM
Michael

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"Michael" wrote:

I find that there isn't anything that I can hear with
the R-75 that I can hear with more expensive radios.

That's true. Images, birdies, artifacts, intermodulation products --
it's all there.

The R-75 is dumpster fodder. Value? yep. Value for money? yep.
Absolutely a good value? Not even close.

You need to experience a truly good radio. See
http://www.sherweng.com for some guidelines.

Let me get this straight..... "Dumpster Fodder ???" Your getting carried
away....

Personally, I wouldn't even have one around for use as a doorstop.

Yes... I understand your reasoning here. In your case having an R-75 to
use as a doorstop would be redundant. You've already got you head to act in
that capacity. And, it is far better suited to the task.