Old July 13th 05, 09:54 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Answer my question, please...

How do you comply with the regulations if you aren't "familiar"
with them...???

well the regular you are referring to by punching the botton on my
radio, Yeaszu and FCC have seen to it that it generates legal types of
signals wether i know the letter codes or not

You are responsible for the proper operation of your radio
station.

agreed

Yaesu (NOT "Yeaszu") is NOT responsible for the emissions of the
radio.

agreed but it can none the less be relied on to to make the right
emissions, indeed I can'r tell if it were not neither can most Hams

No...it CANNOT be "relied on" to make the right emissions.

YOU are required to ensure that it does.

Can you test YOUR rig to see that it complies with the rules

Absolutely.

E V E R Y RF generating device has the potential of radiating a
signal other than the one designed for.

yep it does your point

If your radio was doing how would YOU know

Ask Lennie.

why you aran't saying something I don't know

There's a LOT of things I can say that you don't know.

For example, just about anything about Amateur Radio, the Armed
Forces, healthcare, sociology, and a wealth of other topics.

Huge snip. This punk is beinging to bore me....

You for trying to file such a "case" considering the tons of
admissions of sexual perversion and wilfull mistruthfulness on your
part,

Being homosexaul or bisexual is not ilegal, nor lieing on the Interent

you impling I am a pedophile is and remain Libel (or slander depneding
on wether the net is viewed as written or spoken)

I didn't state nor imply that you were a pedophile...

I DID state it was dangerous to have children around
you...but that's only becasue you are ignorant, illiterate, and have
OTHER sexual deviations. Pedophilia was not brought up by me, but since
it's obviously on YOUR mind, why IS it on your mind...?!?!

Or your "partner" for suggesting such might be possible
considering the aforementioned evidence that exists in Google archives.

Huh?

Have your "partner" read it, then write it out on gradeschool
learning tablet in crayone for you, Mikeie.

again I can free admit to everything you I posted none of which make me
a pedophile as you imply

I didn't say you were a pedophile.

I said it would be dangerous to leave children in your care.

There's a big difference.

I never "granted" you anything. Those are YOUR words...Not mine,
you "forger" ! ! !

your words are below agian

you granted or agreed or conceeded or whatever but you said I had the
rigt below

" Actually, I consider you to have MORE rights than I consider
necesssary for myself.

Being an idiot is one of them. Being a chronic liar is yet
another.

Yes, you are an idiot and you are a chronic liar.

and you yourself say I have that right

so in hassling me you admit to being a lair

I'm neither hassling you nor am I a "lair".

You come here voluntarily. You post in a publc forum, ergo you
grant permission for any who care to do so to comment on your posts.

I simply point out your errors, lack of English comprehension and
your volumous pages of lies and deceit.

My point is that anyone can surf Google under any of your
"KONSTANS" nomme-de-guerre's you've used and see what kind of a lyig
creep you are.

what is wrong with using my name online?

"KONSTANS" is not your name.

you have changed Call sign a few times (4 changes 3 calls by my count)

We're not discussing Amateur Radio callsigns. All of which were
legal administratives procedures, documented in public archives.

and where I do deny that I do lie

I do reservse to right to point out where you make up things I never
said, but I am not honest about many facts in my bio. I have my
reasons, and it is my right.

I've not made up ANYthing about anything you've "said" Markie.

I couldn't have made that stuff up if I wanted to.

They can also surf KB9RQZ, "MWMORGAN" and a plethora of othr names
you've come and gone under as you bounce from ISP to ISP...

you oppose shoping for better deals on interent?

Sure you can.

It's just been funny on those occassions (like with "mwmorgan")
where you initially tried to "hide" your identity with that creepy
abortion of what you call "English".

Speaking of which, I can only hope and pray that you finally
ditched that ISP you alleged was charging you $5/hr.

well I still subcribe to their service for use when I travel, since the
5$/hour rate came wit the use of a 1-800number to reach them was
cheaper than paying long distance

Sheeesh....

And my AOL still only costs less than $23 A MONTH.

NetZero, Wal-Mart Connect and others are even less.

making up stuff as a point of fact my partner is female was avoiding it
becuase it wasn't and isn't any of your affair

Your sister? Or mom?

more libel

Nope.

Questions.

Notice the "question marks" after each?

No self-respecting English speaking woman I know would
tolerate a professed liar like you unless they were in your gene pool
or your will.

you have a limited aquantanceship, but then she is in my will of course
isn't your wifein yours?

as to wether she is self respecting you have never met me now you
presume to judge a women you have not even read her words?

I am sure if they make a keyboard set up in jibberishese we'll be
hearing from her too,

So he's "guilty" for imparting MORE knowledge than you are capble
of processing...

He imparted no knowledge something you have already agreed

No, I have NOT agreed.

Hans clearly DID "impart knowledge"...YOU, on the otherhand, were
just too stupid to assimilate it.

whcih means you agree he imparted nothing to me, for what ever reason

No.

It means you were too stupid to assimilate it.

But you STILL couldn't be polite to him and ask for a better
clarification if you didn't understand...?!?!

I did ask politely

I said "Auf Anglish Bitte"

Why do you insist on trying to look like you can speak German when
you clearly can't even do it in English?

huh?

I am trying to make it look like I speak german?

news to me

I am sure a lot of things are "news to (you)", Mikie.

Auf Anglish bitte

oder auf Deutche bitte

prehaps you will make more sense in german

If I wrote Je parle Fransse that would I was trying to show people I
speak french?

Yes. And you mispelled "French" wrong.

If you're going to try and write in that language, can you not so
it correctly?

Stevie YOU insting on means it will not happen if hans asks I will
consider it If Jim Ney asks I will consider it, but the more you go the
less likely i will do it

I do nothing to please you

Sure you do.

reallY then of course what is your beef?

You're a liar. I don't tolerate liars.

And who's "Jim Ney"...???

Jim you he is round here

Huh?

Who are you talking about?

There a half dozen "Jim's" who participate in this forum.

Hans (nor anyone else) is entitled an apology where no offense was
intended with indaicating in some form he was offended

Obviously he was.

obviously was what?

auf anglish bitte

If you're going to ask a question, Markie, regardless of the
language you're trying to abuse, please use the proper punctuation.

why?

And what part of "offended" do you not understand?

no part but Hans and Hans alone is a proper judge of wether Hans was
offended, not Stevie, Unless of you are posting as Hans yourself and as
Stevie

Hans can ask and I'll consider it, Bill Sohl could ask and Id consdier
it etc, I don't do it for Stevie

And like I said...if you haven't got the cajones to just offer him
a sincere apology on your own, it's not..well...sincere...

oh I see what you mean now took you long enough to say what you mean
(if you are saying what you mean now)...(SNIP)

Huh?

clear enough slerly than your intent has been

Then you have been chasing a wild goose form...(SNIP)

A "wild goose form"..?!?!

Is that as opposed to a tame goose form?

How can you tell?

Don't you know?

(UNSNIP)...moment one in this thread since of course If aplogize to
Hans now you will not consider it sincere, so logicly thier is
certianly no point in my doing so

Sure there is...

Because it's the right thing to do.

according to you No it would not be

Sure it would.

It would show that you've got at least a SMALL spark of civility in
you.

So far.....Squat.

Steve, K4YZ