Old July 13th 05, 05:10 AM
Jim Hackett

I have no idea why I'm involving myself in this petty bickering. But this
is the ONLY comment I will make:
I own BOTH and I disagree BUT I'm NOT gonna argue with ANYONE. Believe what
you want. I already stated what I believe...

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
maybe because it is fact and not troll......

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
ink.net...
You can't recognize a TROLL when you see one?

"Michael" wrote in message

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
For the category of SWBC listening and DXing, the satellit 800 is a

far
superior product, really there is no comparison

1) better sound
2) better selectivity in the stock versions
3) FAR better sync detector, even if it is a fixed version !

Your saying the Sat 800 is a better radio then the R-75 for DX'ing ???

"Medication time"

Michael