Old July 13th 05, 03:47 PM
John Ferrell

Hang tough & enjoy your tower Charlie!
If it breaks, fix it. Otherwise enjoy it!

Some day I may get brave and post the pictures of my fold over-crank
up mast with the CushCraft A3 beam on it. It waves around in the wind
like a sailboat mast and flexes the I-beam gantry enough to scare the
clueless when it is time to do antenna work.

When mine breaks, I will either fix or replace, just as I have always
done...

My current worries are lightning and ice.

It has only been up about five years, time will tell.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:43:15 -0700, "Ed Price"
wrote:

"Charlie" wrote in message
The images are the same yeah...DUH!!
Since there was no damage.....except perhaps your brain damage.
You don't catch on too fast do you?

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

Well, this will be my last post on this thread. I think Charlie has burnt
his last shred of credibility by using identical images for "before" and
"after" evidence. I'm sure everyone noted that not even a single tree leaf
was lost during that disaster, so I suppose Charlie could also claim that
his tower is as strong as a leaf, maybe even stronger!

Since Charlie doesn't seem to worry too much about factual evidence, his
request for technical comments must have been posted for entertainment
value, and in that, he certainly has succeeded. Can we look forward to
annual updates posting the same original image, thereby proving that Chuckie
has not only built a strong, but an eternal tower?