Old July 13th 05, 11:56 AM
Ed Price

"Charlie" wrote in message
There are no distortions Ken. The tower looks the same the day before
Dennis as it does now the day after. The WHOLE POINT in using 2 identical
photos was to illustrate that there IS NO DIFFERENCE after the storm.

I have been on Usenet for 20 years or more and it is always the
same....people just wait in the wings to take pot shots at others. I
posted a link to the tower photos and all I got was ridicule and cuss
words.

Now that it survived the affects of hurricane Dennis I get accusations
that Dennis never even came near my home.
You guys can all go fish..or any other "F" word you might be able to think
of.

Sorry to rob you all of the splendor of viewing my new tower down on the
ground.

You ****ers are all a bunch of real sick *******s.

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

Yeah, this is definitely my last post on the thread.

Charlie, you are a damn liar. If you go back to the record, you will find
that I responded with cogent comment regarding legalities of encroachment,
concerns about mechanical stress and inadequacies of base planning. For
whatever personal reasons you have, you are incapable of accepting the
realistic analyses that you requested.

Here Chuckie, print this and post it on your wall: You've got one tremendous
tower, good buddy, and I'm proud to say that I live 2000 miles away from it,
and you!

--
Ed
WB6WSN