Old February 16th 04, 05:06 PM
bunnydawg

Max are you sitting down. I believe i have found out what it is. Check out
http://www.torontosurplus.com/redire...om/com/com.htm
Scroll down to Mason Spy Radio MPR-5
Robert
VE3 something or other.
Max i'll give you 50 dollars and a case of beer for it hahahahahaha.
"Peter Gottlieb" wrote in message
I'd agree it is a bug sweeper. This may be a very valuable relic of the
cold war - a museum piece.

"Max" wrote in message ...
Not exactly a boat anchor, but I picked this up at an estate sale and am
wondering if anyone can give me some info. It is tagged "Diplomatic
Security". Coverage is 2 kHz to 10 gHz. Includes what looks like a
spectrum analyzer which also doubles as a T.V. all mounted in a small
suitcase. Any info would be appreciated.

Max V0lHH

http://www3.nf.sympatico.ca/tnt_clearances/dsradio.jpg