Old July 14th 05, 01:11 AM
Ron Hardin

Ron Hardin wrote:
I don't know if it's related, but I located the voice mail of the chief engineer
(I think) and he's been off for just the amount of time that WDLT has
been the owner of the frequency in Central Ohio. left a message.

Update Wednesday - no sign of WDLT this morning at 5:30-6am in Central Ohio.
Things are back to normal, for the first time in a couple weeks.

I'd guess they were running daytime power and pattern and the guy who knows where
the switch is and what it's for is back.
--
Ron Hardin