Old July 14th 05, 04:29 AM
Dave Heil

KØHB wrote:

"Michael Coslo" wrote

Skipper of one of the ships I served in was Capt. Deke "Guinea One" Bordone who
came up through the "Top Gun" F4 (Tomcat) environment.

With apologies beforehand for doing a Foghorn Lenhorn level nit pick
here but F4s are Phantoms and F-14s are the Tomcats.

Your couple of lines don't even begin to resemble Foghorn. A couple of
lines is a correction. Four or five lengthy paragraphs on the workings
of either aircraft would be windy pontification.

I've watched two "missing man" formation flybys. They both definitely
made their intended statements.

Indeed.

Dave K8MN