Old July 14th 05, 05:18 AM
Ron Hardin

Sid Schweiger wrote:
With one (WRFD 880 Columbus, spurious signal on 760) I couldn't get past

the station manager. She said they check the frequency regularly and I was
probably hearing a harmonic. The women are the worst. (Curious fact, 2 x
WOSU 820 - 880 = 760)

Sexist comments aside, how do you know she wasn't telling the truth? How do
you know the intermod product you describe isn't being generated in your
radio?

Passive MW loop peaked at 760; all radios tried were the same.

Actual CE's, if you can get to them, are helpful and anxious to fix things,
in my experience. The blockades are not a good idea.
--
Ron Hardin