Old July 14th 05, 05:21 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

Not my yob to validate your "stories."

What stories?

Your claims of combat

They weren't "claims".

they are claims

wether they are true or not they are claims

What's a "yob"..?!?!

job

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

I'm good either way. Either you did what you claim (and can/will prove
it), or you're a liar.

There's no "either way" to it, Brain.

I did do those things.

prove it

It's proven. The fact that I held callsigns NNN0VVU, AFA1OQ and
AAT4SA/T.

proveing what exactly

The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it.

proves what?

never been exactly what you are claiming

I did provided you with corroborating data.

really?

Well never provided any to me

Perhaps becasue none of the MARS programs puts their records in
Google Archives.

Why would I check MARS for your posts on RRAP where you claim that you
made these statements?

Google sereach turned up none

and to you Google is close to gospel

Nope.

It's only an archive. One that's only been viable for the last
8-10 years.

Claimn that you posted to RRAP prove of your claims more than 8 years
ago?

so logicaly by your standard Henceforth (BYS)

What?

And the liar is in your bathroom waiting to peek out at you from
the mirror...QUICK! Go catch a peek!

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Yes, yes, yes. That's what got this whole thing started. Don't you
remember???

You claimed that I am a liar.

you are

No, I'm not.

yep

The Brothers Grimm are Linguists

No...they're dead.

as long thier books and writing are sremebered and still some of the
statndrds of their feild many would say they say they are, but you LOVE
to quibble

they were if you like

You said they are not therefore BYS you are a lair

I am not a "lair".

yep

You are.

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

that you are a lair I guess it is

I am not a "lair".

even a docemented fact remains a claim

Now the foo is on the other shoot, and you have the very same
credibility problems that you claim that I have.

Nope.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Nope nothing a google search

Google wasn't the verifying source, Markie.

Google is the Archive of RRAP

therefore Google is the verufing source of what data you claim to have
posted

The various MARS departments were.

MARS does not archive RRAP, and as you say I can't search there achives
if they did

And HQ 1stMAW

ditto

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

You steve chase them away they ander about about and sometimes come
back

What? Huh?

From what I read Unliseneced devices played major roles In Denis
Oh...and why you claim ARES is "overblown" and allegedly unable to
respond to disasters when they clearly continue to do exactly that.

ARES is over blown in the claims made of the degree of their role

Oh?

According to EVERY agency that has employed their services,
including the Department of State, the American Red Cross, FEMA, The
Salvation Army, and other, you are wrong.

So?

Are you telling me that Mark Morgan knows better than those
agencies?

Nope, but that is not the exaplanation. I know as they do that to keep
the ARES folks providing what help they are you have to feed their
egos. Therefore as is their duty to Nation they are lying or if you
prefer egaeratinng the role of ARES

From their statement one may infer that they recieve net benifit from

ARES but not the degree of that benifit

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

Nope it is in yours your claim you prove em

I have.

you have hardly made your claims in public (here) so you haven't proven
them

You just keep dribbling, though...

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Prove your unfounded assertions. Best of Luck.

No luck needed.

The proof that what I claimed is just a phone call or letter away.
All you ahve to do it "do it".

again Have Stevie Boy

a whole post without spelling it right even once

Wrong.

To wit:

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Thanks, Markie. Always a pleasure proving you wrong.

BUZZ worng answer you did not type that use have in that post including
it in reply when I it reamins unclear who typed does not count

Steve, K4YZ