Old July 14th 05, 08:58 PM
an_old_friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

If you are going to send me email and Block my reply, then that is
certianly a rude thing to do

Nothing personal, Mark. My ISP blocks everyone unless they specificall=

y ask
to be unblocked. You didn't follow my ISP directions to become unblocked=

.. I
apologize for them if that was an inconvenience to you.

I should not have to ask to reply to you if you send me email

don't send me email.

Above you say "If you are going to send me email....", then you say "don'=

t send
me email." Did you change your mind between those two statements, or do =

they
both apply? If they both apply, which applies the most?

Both apply It is rude to send my mail and block my mail, but i don't
want your email at all

Again, my apologies for my ISP if you couldn't understand their instructi=

ons on
becoming unblocked.

no insturction were recieved was informed you could choose to but
nothing i could do

=20
de Hans, K0HB