Old July 14th 05, 09:43 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

They weren't "claims".

they are claims

wether they are true or not they are claims

They are facts.

they might be facts, they are claims still

What's a "yob"..?!?!

job

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

No comment on that one, Markie?

It's proven. The fact that I held callsigns NNN0VVU, AFA1OQ and
AAT4SA/T.

proveing what exactly

Proving I did waht I said I did.

just what are saying you did

You are at liberty to validate the information independently.

thank you I think

The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it.

proves what?

never been exactly what you are claiming

"...never been exactly what you are claiming..."

I don't know exactly what you are claiming

so without knowing what I am checking I can't check on it

What does "The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC
of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it." prove

What in the Blue Blazes was that supposed to be...????

what you are claiming is something Id like to knwo as a matter of
record

you are confused good makes 2 of us

Perhaps becasue none of the MARS programs puts their records in
Google Archives.

Why would I check MARS for your posts on RRAP where you claim that you
made these statements?

It wasn't about "RRAP" statements.

that Is what I am talking about, not sure what you are. Care to
explain?

It's about verifying that I did what I said I did.

which is what

what are you saying you did

Brainless says I was never in MARS.

being NCOIC anywhere does not prove you were in MARS or not. The
existance of MARS callsign proves what?

Never sen BB say you were not in MARS but that you don't seem to know
about MARS

I've given Brainless the referneces to show I was...

you claimed you given them where I coudl find them as well

It's only an archive. One that's only been viable for the last
8-10 years.

Claimn that you posted to RRAP prove of your claims more than 8 years
ago?

Markie...If you want to participate in this exchange, why don't
you spend a day or two going back through old archives to bring
yourself up-to-speed on what's going on...?!?!

I have. the fact is you don't make anymore sense in storage than in
real time
i have read pages and pages of you insisting your claims are also
facts, without finding in the 60 pages of the titles of your posts your
claims

I'm not going to waste time and bandwidth repeating what's in
archive already.

then I must assume you have lied no problem
'

The Brothers Grimm are Linguists

No...they're dead.

as long thier books and writing are sremebered and still some of the
statndrds of their feild many would say they say they are, but you LOVE
to quibble

It's not quibbling.

it sure is

They're dead. It's a matte of fact.

a matte of facts

You said they are not therefore BYS you are a lair

I am not a "lair".

yep

Nope....Not a "lair".

yep

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

that you are a lair I guess it is

I am not a "lair".

even a docemented fact remains a claim

Nope.

yes it does

A "claim" is "I cured cancer".

A "fact" would be the formula and lab tests to prove it.

but if you cured cancer then you statement I cured cancer would also
remain a claim, that it may also be a fact not withstanding

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Nope nothing a google search

Google wasn't the verifying source, Markie.

Google is the Archive of RRAP

It's not about RRAP, Markie.

yes it is

therefore Google is the verufing source of what data you claim to have
posted

Google only files what is written here.

Brillaint, I never would have guessed that one

It's not the "verifying source" of ANYthing accepts what's in it's
files.

where you claimed your claims resided

The various MARS departments were.

MARS does not archive RRAP, and as you say I can't search there achives
if they did

That's not the point.

there is a point?

Learn English, THEN try to participate in the conversation,
Markie.

Stevie you need learn english

And HQ 1stMAW

ditto

That's not the point.

According to EVERY agency that has employed their services,
including the Department of State, the American Red Cross, FEMA, The
Salvation Army, and other, you are wrong.

So?

So I've provided references that contradict Brainless's claims.

Are you telling me that Mark Morgan knows better than those
agencies?

Nope, but that is not the exaplanation. I know as they do that to keep
the ARES folks providing what help they are you have to feed their
egos. Therefore as is their duty to Nation they are lying or if you
prefer egaeratinng the role of ARES

What was THAT spiel, Markie?

the truth as best I know it

You're claiming that it's the "duty" of the Red Cross, etc etc to
LIE to the country just to validate the existance of ARES...?!?!

yes indeed

As it was the Duty of FDR to nation to tell lies about Lend lease and
cash and cary in order to ready the USA for WW2. FDR was one of the
biggest liars to hold that office, and I bless him for hoving the
courage to do his duty even if by lies and deceit

WHAT AN IDIOT!~

From their statement one may infer that they recieve net benifit from
ARES but not the degree of that benifit

Completely incoherent, Markie.

not realy just expressing a type of thought you can't follow

Try again.

nope

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

Nope it is in yours your claim you prove em

I have.

you have hardly made your claims in public (here) so you haven't proven
them

Made WHAT claims "public"...?!?!

claims that you have made claims
'

Markie..as I said earlier...GO BACK AND DO SOME RESEARCH...

I have

you put out too much **** to sort through

You're looking even MORE ignorant than usual!

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Thanks, Markie. Always a pleasure proving you wrong.

BUZZ worng answer you did not type that use have in that post including
it in reply when I it reamins unclear who typed does not count

Absolutely incoherent.

perfectly

Try again,Markie.

nope