Old February 17th 04, 10:44 PM
Jeffrey D Angus

Well for what it's worth, I have a TO-6 in the shop, that's not too
far underneath everything else. I can probably take some pictures of
the innards.

Jeff

Henry Kolesnik wrote:
I understand not wanting to open the TO-6 but if I begged would you change
your mind. After just about giving up I was able to get the TO-6 and TO-6A
from BAMA and the "Bottom view of chassis" on page 14 is the same as my
manual,. two R16 and I need to know the value since both of mine are
different and I think both have been replaced with incorrect values.
tnx
73
hank wd5jfr

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Tara Morice as Fran, from the movie "Strictly Ballroom"