Old February 17th 04, 11:22 PM
John

Default Hallicrafters SX-128

An uncle passed away recently and left me (among other items) a
Hallicrafters SX-128 receiver...unfortunately I have no use for it.

It's in very nice condition and seems to work well. I hooked up a speaker
(and short wire antenna) and have been listening to various shortwave
broadcasts on the different bands. It has a wonderful 'full' sound (unlike
modern day radios), I can see how people could get 'hooked' on these older
radios.

Can someone suggest a ballpark figure of what I should ask for it? I'm
certainly no expert on older radios, but I'd say it's in xlnt condition.

Thanks for any info.

John
email preferred