Old February 18th 04, 02:16 AM
Henry Kolesnik

The paralleled resistors make sense, at least to me, I have no problem
understanding that part. What I think might be the case is that there are
some undocumented variations between the TO-6 and TO-6A. My main problem is
what is the value of the lower R16 resistor in the picture that shows the
underside of the chassis.
73
hank wd5jfr
"Alan Douglas" adouglasatgis.net wrote in message
Hi,
Well what I'm hinting at, is that I think mine didn't match the
schematic either, and I recall whoever I was discussing the problem
with (perhaps on the newsgroup or Forum) had a TO-6 that didn't match
as well. I recall extra resistors tacked in there in parallel or
something equally hokey. But that's the way it came from the factory,
as it's highly unlikely that *everybody's* TO-6 has been hacked up by
former owners.

73, Alan