Old July 15th 05, 05:04 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

I on't know how I'm suppose to fix it but I do have a suggestion that
you look up the definition of what a blog is, because frankily IMHO you
don't know what a BLOG (AKA WEBLOG) is

Sure I do.

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

well you make yourself a target by spewing out your hate

makes plenty of folk unhappy with you

you words offend

so expect offense in turn

You've been told, by more than me, but you refuse to fix the
problem...

it is your problem a lack of maturity that you can't accept any name
calling in reutrn for your name calling

Very Childish

So YOU get to deal with the consequences.

as do you

Steve, K4YZ