Old July 15th 05, 05:59 AM
running dogg

Li`Changchun wrote:

Ah Commie-Dog, you know so little about the Chinese Communist Party.
Or is it you know too much?

So everybody who questions your Cold War rhetoric that blames the
world's ills on China is automatically a communist themselves? Joe
McCarthy would have LOVED you. Islam is Communism, the American Left is
a united front run from Beijing, everybody who dares to question Bush is
a commie lover. Not only are you paranoid, you're ideologically rigid
too. You're still a "true believer", you've just switched from the Far
Left to the Far Right. We're not fighting Communism anymore. We're
fighting Islam. The two are not equivalent. Do you even listen to
shortwave? Most of what you post is from the Epoch Times, a source of
"news" that is about as balanced as CRI or RHC. The latter are on the
left, the former is on the right. Each side has an agenda. Are you too
blind to see that you have an agenda too, and that you're only using
"news" that also has an agenda, and a rather obvious one at that?

"running dogg" wrote

Whats the matter, Li, have you run out of dirty deeds committed by the
CCP to highlight? First I'm a commie, then I'm a Muslim fundie. Has it
ever occurred to your small mind that the two philosophies are
diametrically opposed? Has it ever occurred to you that with all the
hate in your heart-you hate China, you hate liberals, you hate
California, you hate Islam-that you're drowning in a sea of your own
hate?

News==----

Newsgroups

=----