Old February 19th 04, 10:15 AM
Lionel Sharp

there is a lot of information on these tubes at

http://www.triodeel.com/7027.htm

Lionel, VK4NS

Al Schapira wrote:
If you have a new or used but good 7027 or two 7027A's to sell
please let me know what you have and what you are asking for them.

These are for an amplifier in which one of the two 7027A push-pull
output tubes is bad (gassy with a blue glow), and the other (good)
output tube is a 7027, not a 7027A as it's supposed to be. I am
planning to sell this amp after it is whole again, so I don't want to
put a lot of cash into it.

Thanks.

-Al Schapira, KC2HRH,

(Mandatory radio content: 7027A's were also used as modulators in Ranger
II's.)