Old July 15th 05, 11:51 PM

All electronics works on smoke.
If the smoke leaks out, it won't work...

;-) Reminds me of another joke I can't quite remember: something
dealing with the proof that electricity is really smoke....

A local (and now retired) engineering faculty member has an after-dinner
speech in which he "proves" that "electricity is black and heavy"!

For example, in an automobile, electricity is stored in the battery.
What color is the battery? Black!
And it is quite heavy for its size.

And on and on and on!

--Myron.
--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge