Old February 20th 04, 01:09 AM
jimmy

r (Mike Knudsen) wrote in message ...
In article . net, "John"
writes:

Thanks guys - correction - it's a SX-28...

Wow! And you plugged it in and it plays well enough that you've been enjoying
the foreign stations? You're lucky to have an SX-28 in working condition.
Just the same, it should probably be re-capped from top to bottom, if not
already -- a very long and tough job. 73, Mike K.

Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.

on ebay you will get about $350-$550, depending on your ad, pictures
and feedback...on her about $150...which is exactly what I will offer
you, plus shipping costs.