Old July 15th 05, 11:14 PM
Brenda Ann

"ZoobsR GoodForYerToobs" wrote in message
On 12 Jul 2005 00:58:55 GMT, "Bill Turner"
wrote:

Since when are telephone lines shielded?

BUT, since WHEN did they RADIATE crap like BPL does from 2 to 80
MHz???

The point is not the fact that they are "shelded" but that they don't
need to be in order to keep their signals out of our radios!

Besides, telephone lines, up until the drop to your home/building, telephone
lines are clusters of twisted pairs, which minimizes RF egress/ingress.
Also, I believe those big twisted pair cables are shielded.