Old July 16th 05, 02:03 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Beats being a dumbass Canuck any day of the week.

...yawnnnn...

I doubt they taught you the number of days in a week. If they did, you've
certainly forgotten. Which days' names can you actually remember? Do you even
remember if ALL weeks have the same number of days?

Doesn't matter 'tard boy... no matter what, I'm still not a dumbass Canuck!

That's hilarious. You don't appear know the name of even ONE day of the week.
Changing the topic won't get you off the hook, loon. Get whoever reads these
newsgroup postings to you to go down to the variety store on Main Street and
look at the calendar for you. I realize you can't leave the wheelchair until
your insurance claim is settled.

mike