Old July 16th 05, 03:48 PM
Mark S. Holden

Jim Douglas wrote:

The "Royce Rolls" movie?

wrote in message

I have to watch The Yellow Rolls Royce movie on tb now.Back in the
1940's,Rolls Royce had a factory in Massatwobumps.The American Rolls
Royce factory was building them better (go research it,if y'all don't
believe me) and much more reliable than the factory in limeyland.Look at
what happened when Jaguar merged with Ford.
cuhulin

There is a movie titled "The Yellow Rolls Royce". It's three short
stories about the lives of people while they own a particular car.

See:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059927/

The Springfield plant was open from 1921 to 1931.

Springfield cars command a premium today because back when they were
being built, folks wanted the ones that were made in England. Total US
production was less than 3000 cars.

I'm not aware of any credible claims that ones from either side of the
pond were more reliable.