Old July 16th 05, 09:22 PM
kk4tl

We were about ready to atrribute this post to Mr. Davies.

The wit, the grammar, the topic .. it had to be him.

Then there was a mention of drinking "Bud Lite".

Everyone knows Mr. Davies is a devout Baptist tee-totaler.

What would profit Stair say to the idea of Mr. Davies bending an elbow
to get a snoot full of Bud Lite .. ??

We reckon it was one of Mr. Davies' daleks who did the post.

But if this is a good report, we're glad for Mr. Davies and all his
daleks and the entire staff and management of Papa John's.

That pizza - we're sure gonna hafta try one of those from the local
PJ's.

But we'll chase it with Diet Coke instead of Bud Lite.