Old July 16th 05, 10:24 PM
Charlie

Hi Larry,
I intentionally posted the very same identical mage twice since there was
no damage and no change in the image even had I taken one after the storm
cleared. There was no damage here at all to the station in any way.

I NEVER realized my photographic prowess would cause such a stir which
included accusations of "misrepresentation" "spoofing" "nice try" and
comments about my "**** tower" "crappy installation" etc. I was even
ridiculed for not "being in the eye of the hurricane". Gee maybe next time I
can request a 200 mph cat 5 hurricane to plow through my backyard.

Be that as it may since human nature and the heart of man are such I simply
wanted to show that there was absolutely no damage.

So to "prove" there was no damage here is a link to a snap I just took of
the tower. Geesh Louise......
1. http://deepsouthnet.net/images/100_5512.jpg

--

Charlie
Deep South 2 Meter SSB Net

"Larry" wrote in message
Charlie wrote:
In all honesty to those that ridiculed the tower and it's associated
riggings etc...I have posted photos of the damage incurred from the
category 4 hurricane Dennis. I never expected this kind of result...live
and learn I suppose. Here is the direct link..

1. http://deepsouthnet.net/storm_damage.html

Charlie, there is only one photo on that web page, shown twice. Do you
have a photo of any damage you took after the storm? I could not find one
in http://deepsouthnet.net/images/.

73
N1POP