Old July 17th 05, 01:17 AM
Dick

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:24:01 -0500, "Charlie" wrote:

Hi Larry,
I intentionally posted the very same identical mage twice since there was
no damage and no change in the image even had I taken one after the storm
cleared. There was no damage here at all to the station in any way.

I think the problem was that the thread was titled, AD5TH Tower -
Storm Damage Photos. So naturally we all assumed that there was storm
damage and you were going to show us the damage in the picture.
Apparently, you were trying to show something entirely different.
That the storm DIDN'T damage the tower. Perhaps you should have
titled it, "AD5TH Tower Escapes Storm Damage Photos." It would have
been easier to understand what you were trying to convey, and none of
these negative comments would have been triggered. Glad everything is
OK.

Dick - W6CCD