Old July 16th 05, 10:33 PM
Xray

Xray wrote in
9.130:

"Jim Hackett" wrote in
news:h%8Ce.11819$aY6.1801 @newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Not to mention that in the "questions" section, Someone named
damselfly75 writes to say:

I am extremely interested in this item. I have done business with you
in
the past, and have been treated with utmost respect as a buyer. All
items I have dealt with have exceeded my expectations. Thank you,
fishman495, for such positive buying experiences. respectfully,
damselfly75 Yet there is no feedback from them...
Something DOES sound fishyman"

Fishy indeed.
Even the names damselfly75 & fishman495 ring the same ding on a bell.
Hopefully this bozo will end up with the high bid on his own radio.

Item took down by ebay.
Apparently they smelled something fishy as well.