Old July 17th 05, 04:55 AM
Larry

Charlie wrote:
Hi Larry,
I intentionally posted the very same identical mage twice since there was
no damage and no change in the image even had I taken one after the storm
cleared. There was no damage here at all to the station in any way.

Good to hear, Charlie, and thanks for the clarification.

I NEVER realized my photographic prowess would cause such a stir which
included accusations of "misrepresentation" "spoofing" "nice try" and
comments about my "**** tower" "crappy installation" etc.

I remind myself that we are amateurs, after all. As such, we might do
things differently from professionals or self-proclaimed professionals.

I also remind myself that this is Usenet, and it attracts all sorts of
opinions and posting styles. Not all of them are worth reading or replying.

73
N1POP