Old July 17th 05, 04:20 AM
VOA SWLer

kk4tl wrote:
4) if you're honest with yourself, it's a lot easier to buy it than to
try and make one yourself.

Ok .. but you can go to WalMart or K-Mart and get the Sling shot, the
reel, 2 small hose clamps and some suitable fishing line and be home
with it in an hour or less.

You can assemble it in 20 minutes or less.

And you can be hanging antennas ** today **.

Rather than order the EZ-Hang today and wait a week or so for it to
arrive.

Not to mention the cost savings of $60.00 or so by making your own.

Like I said, "I know it costs a hundred bucks, and anyone can
build it. So, there is no need for anyone to post 'flames.'"

BA