Old July 17th 05, 08:05 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:44:57 -0500, wrote:

When the s... hits the fan,good old Shortwave Radio and good old Ham's
rokin on the waves are the ONLY means of communication on the
air,Period! Shortwave Radio isn't dead and Shortwave Radio will never
die.There are always Shortwave Radio Cowboys and Shortwave Radio
Cowgirls to keep Shortwave Radio alive.Folks,if y'all are ahead of the
herd,please don't forget to look back once in a while to see if I am
still here,, and if you are wearing Spurs,don't squat too low.
cuhulin

I don't think your short wave will do you much good. Isn't the whole
point of HAARP to destroy the ionosphere?

No, it was designed to destroy what was left of your drug addled brain, 'tard
boy.

And from what I've been able to discern it has certainly done an admirable job.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA