Old July 18th 05, 04:56 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

you certainly every day you post as far as I can tell

you lie all the time starting todat with

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve I realy don't how screwed up you are

so answer the question

A "DEMAND"...?!?!

yes a demand you make em all the time

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Steve, K4YZ