Old July 18th 05, 06:48 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

you certainly every day you post as far as I can tell

you lie all the time starting todat with

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

I doubt it. Seriously.

the you are stupid or yling which is it?

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve I realy don't how screwed up you are

so answer the question

A "DEMAND"...?!?!

break

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???

perfectly clear

another stevie or would you prefer another stiveism

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

Steve, K4YZ