Old July 18th 05, 08:01 PM
an old friend

I'll stop changing them if you will learn and use some manner in
writing them

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

I doubt it. Seriously.

the you are stupid or yling which is it?

Re-read that sentence and then ask yourself if you NEED to ask
your self why I am rolling on the floor laughing at you!

I don't to i blew it so

But you are still stupid if you think I son't know hamburger from a
hooker

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Only because I would like to have a more clear picture of what
REALLY is going on in your, (ahem) mind.

I am pretty sure that is lie

what you want is for me to go away, and at a time of my choosing I
likely will

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???

perfectly clear

another stevie or would you prefer another stiveism

Still not clear.

then you are stupid

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

nope just suing you as adjective

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

I turely wish but

Steve, K4YZ