Old July 18th 05, 07:27 PM

kk4tl wrote:
We were about ready to atrribute this post to Mr. Davies.

The wit, the grammar, the topic .. it had to be him.

Then there was a mention of drinking "Bud Lite".

Everyone knows Mr. Davies is a devout Baptist tee-totaler.

What would profit Stair say to the idea of Mr. Davies bending an elbow
to get a snoot full of Bud Lite .. ??

We reckon it was one of Mr. Davies' daleks who did the post.

But if this is a good report, we're glad for Mr. Davies and all his
daleks and the entire staff and management of Papa John's.

That pizza - we're sure gonna hafta try one of those from the local
PJ's.

But we'll chase it with Diet Coke instead of Bud Lite.

You better re-think that statement, "Everyone knows Mr. Davies is a
devout Baptist tee-totaler."

Lloyd, who pretended to be the Chief of Communications for B.A.R.F.
when he didn't have a license to talk on the hf frequencies, lied,
swore, and drank that woman's beer, Bud Light and rambled on in a
drunken stupor on the Nim Board for quite some time until he saw the
light.

The light was a "real threat" of a severe ass whipping, and he took
heed.

He is a disgusting individual, he tried to have sex with my prize mare
mule a few years ago in my mule barn in Colliersville, Tennessee. I
caught him with a stool behind her and he was flailing away at her. He
needs to be put away again in another mental institution. But, this
time he should be kept for more than 7 months.

George Ashley W4FQF