Old July 18th 05, 11:23 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Another "Markie"...Trying to "diss" me with the very same
gang-raped English he claims he doesn't use!

just using the same sort of english you do. gues you are admiting to
gang raping english then

Nope.

You're just a liar, Markie.

You'll always be second place...more like 3rd or 4th.

But i certainly don't gang rape english or anything else being only one
person

Sure you do. Your abuse of the language is horrific.

Huge snip of tit-for-tat Markie Dreck

more doging the point you mean

Nope.

More snipping your tit-for-tat.

I DID say YOU have some DNA anomolies that make YOUR genetic
history dubious. YOU then validated my assumption by claiming to be a
Hukman.

nope typos do not affect DNA if you think so please turn in your LPN
license

But you're not human. You're a Hukman. You said so yourself.

nope

Yep. You said it.

Must be a "pagan" thing.

more #### from you

More profanity from you.

sure thing but your #### is still ####

Now you're a proctologist? A pathologist?

I doubt it.

Perhaps if you understood English a bit better...?!?!

I understand it and I understand your #### too

No, Mark...no you don't.

Steve, K4YZ