Old July 19th 05, 02:16 AM

Christy D wrote:
On 18 Jul 2005 11:27:20 -0700, imposter wrote:
[flushed]

Impersonating one person while posting libel about another is a very
dangerous thing to do. Both AOL and Google take a dim view of such
activities, as do the courts.

Perhaps I should contact AOL with a copy of your post and let them
figure out which AOL user was really using their proxy server (it is
logged, you know).

In the meantime, let the readers of this post be aware that libelous
lies about Mr. Davies have been told, but by only two or three sick
individuals. They include the pathologically twisted Wiseman, as well
as another fellow traveler from Mississippi who routinely abuses DoD
computer privileges.

Birds of a feather flock together, and we know who they are.

(Jon Cunningham was kicked off AOL for far less serious infractions.)

Lawyer my ass!!!

I wouldn't know about the impersonating part, but the libel won't
stick, as it was the truth. Davies lied, got drunk, posted all kinds of
filth on the nim board. He didn't, and still doesn't have hf
priveleges. So, where is the libel "counselor?" snicker

Have you figured who/what you are yet?

Les