Old July 19th 05, 03:40 AM
kk4tl

As we have it, Mr. Davies was given an honorary appointment as BARF
Chief of Communications by none other than Mr. Schoenbaum (sp?)
himself. While Mr. Davies had no HF license, we are advised that
several BARF members did, indeed, communicate with him via e-mail,
including the perpetrator of the famous "rrrrooooooolllll
ccccaaaallll".

As far as the drunken rantings on the NIM board, we feel confident that
this was the work of an impersonator. We stand by our statement that
Mr. Davies is a devout Baptist, a tee-totaler, and perhaps even
secretary-treasurer of his Sunday School class.

Collierville, you say? Stop by KRBC some Sunday. You'll see what Mr.
Davies missed out on. Be some mity-fine sistahs in that palce, dude.
And that Popeye's near the corner of Kirby and Winchester - best fried
chicken in town. At least it was last time I was by there. I wonder
what ever became of the guy who scored my 'fridge box as I was leaving
town. He said something about moving it over to a spot on LaMar near
the state fair grounds. Makes me wonder what his plans are. If you
get my drift.