Old July 19th 05, 03:48 AM
kk4tl

Aww come on, Bro. Les. Be careful - the Davies family is rife with
attorneys at law. If you say the wrong thing on here, I fear you'll
get double teamed by Christy and Jim both. Who needs that.

Now as far as Mr. Davies being drunk and posting filth on the NIM board
- man that's a far stretch from the Sunday School boy we used to know.
Maybe we better get him re-baptized or something.

As for the impersonations, etc. - I suggest you enlist the expertise of
the Athens, AL office of the Lewis-Louis Detective Agency. Please pass
my regards on to Messrs. Lewis and Louis. Their security and
coordination services were exquisite, as usual, for the yearly event at
Dayton. Yep, S-F 05 was the best yet. It's one venue that is
increasing in spite of declining attendance at Hamvention. Maybe I
should send you pictures.