Old February 25th 04, 12:18 AM
Danny Stone

I use Simple Green - 100% strength. Spray, let sit, and rinse with
water. It's supposed to be non-toxic and biodegradeable, too.

I air dry when it's nice and warm outside, or I put it on the sneaker
rack in the dryer, with the heat down way low, for about a half
hour/45 minutes/ or so.

I've found the dishwasher can be a bit too vigorous. Also, there's
something personally repugnant about cleaning crap-infested radios in
the same thing you use to wash your dishes and utensuils... (Or is
that vice versa

Danny

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:35:53 GMT, (lorentzson)
wrote:

I am wondering if there is a tried and true way of getting rid of the

smoke smell out of radios? Would appreciate any and all help. thanks
in advance. cl 73