Old July 19th 05, 05:06 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
Why Does Mark Morgan Keep Using Profanity In The Subject Lines?

several reasons

One it offends you

No...It offends YOU. It's a black mark on you, Markie...Not me.

Two I am expressing my difianace of you

You "difi" every thing, Markie. Common sense...Common decency...

Three, because itaccrutely reflect what I am discussing

Your ####

Wrong.

YOUR ####.

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

It is if you think YOU engender fear in ANYone, Markie!

i engender fear and hate in you

Uh huh. Right.

Not in this life, Markie. Not yesterday. Not today. Not ever.

you sure do

I sure what?

Huge Snip

I support the concept that the persons you cited were human.

then you support that I am

No, I don't.

You don't act it, and you said you're a Hukman.

I do act human

No you don't.

You act foolishly.

even humane certianly better than you manage

Then your standards are pretty low anyway.

So Hukman it is!

You, on the other hand, are not human, and stated so by your own
hand.

nope
more stevie lies and distrotion

Well...Congrats on fianlly spelling "lies" right, even though it
further substantiated your mistruthfulness.

nope

Yep.

Mark Morgan is a liar...Said so himself.

Are you now stating that you were lying about your lying?

Happy Hukman Day.

Aren't you going to say "thanks"...?!?!

why?

For wishing you Happy Hukman day, Hukman.

Steve, K4YZ